to make my list of new year’s resolutions. I had to venture into this year a little; get to know it a bit first, you know? Here we go:
1. Read more stuff by monks, saints, and other smart, dead people.
2. Wear more dangly earrings.
3. Apply lotion with more frequency.
4. Stop judging people as harshly for incorrect grammar usage.
5. Keep my room moderately clean.
6. Go dumpster diving; find some spectacular treasures.
7. Drink more tea and less coffee.
8. Graduate from college.
9. Turn 22.
10. Do more stuff at church. You know, get plugged in and all that jazz.
11. Finally learn how to use the camera I got when I turned 21.
12. Send somebody a singing telegram.