I am so wound up from work. It’s amazing how hyper one gets after hours of sweater-folding. Here, read this list I just made.
1. I’m listening to a song that talks about eating cheese on toast.
2. Tomorrow (today) is Thursday, which means I will have to bathe.
3. My neighbors make me so jealous because they have a PORCH and SCREEN DOOR.
4. My neighbors are super cool hippy people, or at least that’s what I imagine. There seems to be approximately 24 people living in their house. It’s probably some type of cult that revolves around porch-sitting till 3 am and collecting furniture from dumpsters.
5. Tomorrow (today) I will be giving a presentation on the worldview in “V for Vendetta.” I should probably get on it.
6. But not yet.
7. Because now I’m listening to a song about mouthwash and flossing. (It’s called “Mouthwash” by Kate Nash. And the earlier song is called “Merry Merry Happy.”)
8. Currently, I am grounded. From eating chocolate. Per my own orders.
9. And now I’m going to bed.