Things I accomplished over Thanksgiving break:
1. Made a music video to this song with the siblings. (Actually, we’re not done yet. Perhaps we can wrap it up over Christmas.)
2. Watched a touching show about cheetahs on one of our now SEVEN channels. Quite an improvement over the 3.5 stations we used to have. (Good news: I can now indulge in a little Telemundo next time I go home.)
3. Visited my grandpa (and Jerry, the resident rabbit) at the assisted living center.
4. Ate a little turkey, etc. etc.
5. Worked from 4:45 AM to 2:15 PM on Black Friday. Survived.
6. Worked 9 hours the next day. Survived. Barely.
7. Realized I had forgotten to check in on a friends’ kitties during the several days she was out of town.
8. BOOKED IT to her house, praying frantically the entire way that I would not find two dead cats with empty food bowls.
9. Apologized PROFUSELY to said friend, and tried to smooth things over with Marty the kitten and his pregnant mother, who were both very much alive.
Things I did NOT accomplish over T.B.:
1. A lick of homework.
2. A smidge of shopping, Christmas or other.