Questions that have been running through my head of late:
1. Have you ever played the game “Guess Who?” Why, pray tell, is the ratio of men to women so out of proportion? There are 19 men and only 5 women!! Oh, the injustice.
2. Why is it that Americans say “pasta” with a short ‘a’ (pahh-sta) and Brits say it with a long ‘a’, (paa-sta), when for most words it is we who pronounce things with a long ‘a’ and they use the short ‘a’?
3. Why do so many people dislike Taco Bell? I don’t get it. True, I have heard rumors that the TB here in town has had food poisoning scares before, but I’m not the kind of girl who lets a little salmonella keep her from a supreme burrito. Botulism Shmotulism.
4. Why do so many people turn on their air-conditioning really really cold and then use thick comforters–in summertime?
5. When bees make honey, do they poop in it?
Just some things I’ve been wondering.